Have Questions? Need Help?

Have a question about pregnancy, abortion, STDs or sex? Need help? Any age, confidential. Email birdsbeestalk@gmail.com

Friday, March 11, 2011

Here We Go!!


One of my biggest regrets since I started serving in ministry is that I haven't documented very much personally.  There have been so many blessings, so many miracles and so many lessons learned over these 11 years.  I decided to start a blog so that I can share what God is doing in my life with my friends.  I have family and friends from the East Coast to the Midwest to the West Coast and it is always a challenge "staying in touch".   I have friends that share my views and friends that don't share my views.  I have friends that are Christians and friends that are not.  Hopefully this will be a forum to share and learn from each other! 
I have been the Director at the Crisis Pregnancy Center in Palm Desert, CA for the past 11 years.  I am also a small group leader in Women's Ministries at Southwest Community Church. My background is in business administration and marketing where I worked for over 20 years before I quit my job to serve in ministry.  I am married for almost 14 years to my husband Gary who has worked at Merrill Lynch for the past 35 years.  He has been my partner in ministry since the inception of the CPC... always there to lend support in any way.   We have two sons... Paul is 27 and Christopher is 23.  Both of our "boys" are grown and we are empty nesters along with our adorable Cavalier King Charles Spaniel "Bandit".